The charming town of Rolesville, located in Wake County, NC and north of Raleigh off of Hwy 401 (Louisburg Road) is a wonderful place to call home. Just outside of the city limits of Raleigh, enjoy the small town comforts with many conveniences nearby and a very reasonable commute to Research Triangle Park (RTP) via I-540.
304 Morgan Brook Way, Rolesville, NC 27571
MLS 1910589 | Offered at $139,999
A part of the great town of Rolesville is Granite Ridge Townhomes, a newly established neighborhood. Available for sale within Granite Ridge is 304 Morgan Brook Way, which is very-well maintained, meticulously kept, and has had only one owner.
- Located in Granite Ridge Townhomes, a Granite Falls Community
- Low HOA dues include membership to Granite Falls Swim and Athletic Club
- Beautiful stone and shake exterior with gutters
- Approximately 1564 sqft; Live Oak’s Beaufort floor plan
- Great Kitchen with 42″ maple cabinets and tiled back-splash
- Gleaming hardwoods in foyer and powder room
- Open and extensive family room with corner gas log fireplace
- 3 total bedrooms (all on second floor) and 2.5 baths
- Master’s retreat with soaking tub and separate stand-in shower
- Private patio
- USDA loan eligibility
- Click here for additional information about this great townhome.
Hwy 401 North (Louisburg Road); Left on Rogers Road; Left on Grand Rock Way; Right on Morgan Brook Way; Home is on Right.