The charming town of Rolesville, located in Wake County, NC and north of Raleigh off of Hwy 401 (Louisburg Road) is a wonderful place to call home. Just outside of the city limits of Raleigh, enjoy the small town comforts with many conveniences nearby and a very reasonable commute to Research Triangle Park (RTP) via I-540.
304 Morgan Brook Way, Rolesville, NC 27571
MLS 1910589 | Offered at $139,999
A part of the great town of Rolesville is Granite Ridge Townhomes, a newly established neighborhood. Available for sale within Granite Ridge is 304 Morgan Brook Way, which is very-well maintained, meticulously kept, and has had only one owner.
- Located in Granite Ridge Townhomes, a Granite Falls Community
- Low HOA dues include membership to Granite Falls Swim and Athletic Club
- Beautiful stone and shake exterior with gutters
- Approximately 1564 sqft; Live Oak’s Beaufort floor plan
- Great Kitchen with 42″ maple cabinets and tiled back-splash
- Gleaming hardwoods in foyer and powder room
- Open and extensive family room with corner gas log fireplace
- 3 total bedrooms (all on second floor) and 2.5 baths
- Master’s retreat with soaking tub and separate stand-in shower
- Private patio
- USDA loan eligibility
- Click here for additional information about this great townhome.
See the virtual tour for 304 Morgan Brook Way.
Hwy 401 North (Louisburg Road); Left on Rogers Road; Left on Grand Rock Way; Right on Morgan Brook Way; Home is on Right.
Granite Falls Swim and Athletic Club
Granite Falls Indoor Pool
Granite Falls Outdoor Pool and Cabana
Granite Falls Exercise Room
438 Weathergreen Drive, North Raleigh
Offered at $199,900 | MLS 1925490
Great opportunity to live an amazing lifestyle in a very low-maintenance, established townhome community – Weathersfield Place, located at the intersection of Falls of Neuse Road and Weathergreen Drive, near I540, and Ravenscroft. Updated with coveted amenities, this lovely property is nestled in a beautiful, wooded and serene environment with a community pool and tennis court for its residents.
Townhome is approximately 2071 sqft., with 3 or 4 bedrooms (finished 3rd floor attic offers versatility and can serve as bonus room, 4th bedroom, teen suite, media room, office, etc.) and 2.5 baths. Upgrades galore and much detail and care has been added to this charming abode:
- NEW gleaming cherry hardwoods throughout first floor
- NEW carpet on second and third floor
- NEW paint throughout
- Chef’s dream kitchen: NEW granite counter-tops, glass-tile back-splash, ALL NEW appliances, NEW sink & disposal; Additional cabinets with NEW hardware; Built-in Refrigerator Surround with cabinets
- Finished 3rd floor walk-up ATTIC serves as versatile Bonus Room with lots of storage
- Huge Master with spacious walk-in-closet, ceiling fan, and custom color
- All Baths have been updated as well with all or some of the following- granite, ceramic tile counter-tops, ceramic tile flooring, ceramic and glass tile tub surround and updated hardware
- New gas logs in Family Room
- Large and private deck with outside storage
North on Falls of Neuse Road; Left on Weathergreen Drive; Keep straight through roundabout; Turn Left into 400s section; 2nd Townhome on Left.
Click here for more details on this amazing townhome.